Stay safe when climbing and working at height with Petzl’s AVAO® BOD FAST International Harness. Our featured product is ideal for fall arrest, work positioning, and suspension applications. What makes the AVAO BOD FAST harness so valuable? Let’s take a look.
Peace of mind and ergonomical comfort
While wearing the AVAO BOD FAST harness, workers will feel confident in the effectiveness of their safety harness, as well as feel the ergonomic comfort of Petzl’s ingenious design. The AVAO BOD FAST harness is compliant and has the following certifications: ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813.
Here are some features that make AVAO BOD FAST harness one of the most comfortable safety harnesses to wear:
- Foam-padded shoulder straps are widely spaced and reduce neck chafing
- Semi-rigid, wide waste belt and leg loops limit pressure points without reducing support
- X-Shaped dorsal construction more completely envelops the wearer, also reducing pressure points
- Easily adjusts in seconds with FAST buckles on the leg loops and self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- 6 equipment loops keep tools and commonly used equipment close at hand; supports Petzl’s CARITOOL and TOOLBAG products
- In the instance of a fall, the dorsal attachment point distributes weight to the leg loops, which allows the worker to remain suspended for a longer time while awaiting rescue
Petzl’s AVAO BOD FAST harness is a comfortable, capable safety harness that keeps you working hard throughout the day. It’s important to maintain your harness and take care of your investment, not only to ensure a long product lifespan, but also to make sure that the safety features work when an accident occurs.
Below are downloadable resources from Petzl on how to properly inspect and maintain the AVAO BOD FAST harness: